Monday, November 24, 2008

Change of Plans...

I've changed my plan… I'm gonna finish this college, graduate and find a job. Maybe then I will stay home for a while… Then I will enter the world I always wanted, I'll buy an attic apartment with windows without curtains. I'll place some shades. The walls will be white and maybe some of them can be green and all covered with a gallery of photos of the people I love in my life and the things I'm interested in. It will be cozy and roomy. I wish for a big non-squeaking bed in the middle of the room and a big wardrobe for all my clothes to fit. The kitchen must be small, but nice, the living room can be big, but cozy. I want a big screen tv and a good stereo. I want to come home to a house where all my pets will run towards the door when they hear my steps and a key in the lock. My roommates will definitely be just my pets, my dog,  a cat and rabbit and of course my turtle. I want to have my own computer and spend evenings in peace and quiet while petting my pets. I will cook pasta every day, maybe a lasagna some day. It's all I want and it's only mine…

No comments: