Sunday, February 9, 2014

Different

For the first time in my life I can't really say how it started and how it happened. It just did and it was all just nothing untill you made that decisive move that I know you are still not aware of and you didn't have the slightest idea what you just did. After the move my brain switched into another dimension, where the rest of the world doesn't exist. From that moment on, you are all I can think of. You fascinated me with your charm and I just want to stay with you in that house untill the snow melts again.

I keep running away from the life I've known before, I put a fake smile, fake routine and just pursue my destiny. Just the thought of a decision kills me. Maybe it's meant to be like this. Can you love two people at the same time? Is this just a reaction to his flaws and dissapointing performance from the last couple of months or is this really something I crawe, want or maybe even need?

No comments: