Thursday, June 11, 2009

Again...

I was careful… very careful. I swore to myself that I will never fall for one of »them« again. I kept this avoidance for over a year. And then, in a moment of weakness, the moment I really needed it, I let myself go and everything happened in a second. At the beginning it wasn't as I wanted but in a couple of moments, he became just the person I wanted. It was similar to… I have let my self go and enjoyed every second of it but in my subconscious, I knew that when I leave this room, everything will be forgotten and my life will continue from the moment I stepped through that door. I had no expectations at all but still when I looked in your eyes, they were so sincere and you were just mine for that single moment. When we said goodbye, it seemed like you are happy, want to… But still, I knew the end of this story. Was it just a fun ride for you or was it a mistake or maybe it didn't even happen? I will never get the answer… Used to that, being in the dark with »them«…

No comments: